The Manifold trailer is the back bone of the well site frac operation. The unit can be equipped with either 10 or 12 stations for frac pump connections.
- 53 Fft long, standard 5th Wheel configuration with landing gear.
- All tail lights, turn signals and side marker lights
- Racks for high pressure iron storage and transport.
- 4″ Figure 1502 High Pressure Manifold 15000 CWP
- Ten (or twelve) 3″ Figure 1502 Inlets To High Pressure Manifold
- Three 4″ Figure 1502 High Pressure Outlets Wing To Well
SUCTION ( LOW PRESSURE ) MANIFOLD
- 8″ Sch 40 On Well End And Lines Running With Trailer with 12″ Sch 40 On Blender End (Above Axle)
- Ten (or twelve) 4″ FIGURE 206 Wing To Blender Connections (Above Axle)
- 24 (or 28) 4″ Figure 200 with Butterfly Valve Connections (Including 4 Across Front)
Orteq Proprietary information is Strictly Confidential. Distribution without prior written request and consent is prohibited.